Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What Brown Has Done For Me

Well, UPS has managed to put a serious kink in my travel preparations. I ordered a brand-new, beautiful 28" expandable suitcase for my trip to India, and due to "THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY CAUSING DELAY," I will not actually receive my suitcase before leaving. It was originally scheduled for delivery on Monday, June 25th. Now, it is scheduled for Tuesday, June 26. That is a problem....I will be at the Columbia Airport at 8:30 a.m. that day and I highly doubt UPS will have it delivered by then. RATS!
THEN...I check the status of my nice, new, fancy digital camera (also travelling UPS) and they attempted delivery today, but didn't have the correct apartment number. So they will deliver it tomorrow here to work. Well, let's just keep our fingers crossed.
So the next time the question "What can brown do for you?" is posed, I will have a carefully chosen response.

2 comments:

St. Izzy said...

It seems like a phone call to UPS should get them to expedite/overnight the box to make up for their screw-up.

Perhaps the motto should be "What can brown do TO you?"

City Yogin said...

I tried. They can't get it here by Monday. LOVE THEM! At least I got the camera today!