Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend Excursion

I'm leaving shortly to enjoy a nice weekend away from Columbia. I think I often neglect important relationships and I am thrilled to have this opportunity to nurture this one. It's been so long since I've been able to sit and chat with "Running Man," and I am very much looking forward to it.

This miniature sabbatical will enable me loads of time to think and pray. I've got a lot to ponder: future happenings, current relationships & events, and maybe even try to make sense of some of the past. It will be good to unplug and write more, and talk to one of the people in this world who seems to really 'get' me.


1 comment:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Hope the weekend went well, and our special day was just that -- special. Hope to see you when I get back to town for more than a day.