Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What Keeps Me Goin...

As noted before, I do not enjoy running yet I am addicted to it. Occasionally (okay, more than occasionally) I lose motivation and need to reinvigorate myself. On that note, I had a very generous secret admirer let me run wild (no pun intended) on the Adidas website. I have some delightful treats coming my way in 4-7 business days including a pair of new shorts, new capri running pants, two tanks and two awesome sports bras. Oh I am excited! And I finally broke down and purchased the arm band for my iPod. Now I don't have to hold it awkwardly or wear weird looking (read, yoga) pants that have pockets.
Kili and I are headed to the river this Saturday morning to participate in the pre-Heart and Sole's 5K. No cost, no times recorded--just a look ahead at the route and the opportunity to run 3 miles. Should be a good time, even if it is at 7:00 in the morning. Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought the run on saturday was 5MILES not 5k.

-kili

City Yogin said...

OH MY GOSH--you're right! Oh dear--call the paramedics (or a fireman)! :)