Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Countdown

TWO DAYS! Only two days until the Governor's Cup Road Race. AHH!!! It's safe to say that I am nowhere near ready for the 8K run, but I will give it my best shot. I suppose that's all I ever intended to do in the first place. However, my training has definitely slacked off over the past two weeks for various reasons: some good, some bad. I did manage to get back out and run yesterday and this morning, and will be doing so for the rest of the week. Saturday morning will be an interesting experience, to say the least.

Whose idea was this anyway? Oh right--it was mine. Rats! That means I can't blame anyone else! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dogwood Dell said...

Is it going to rain on race day? If so, that will make everything interesting.....

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Do well tomorrow! (guess what, you get to define your own "well" - mine might be getting tennis shoes laced and finding the starting line before 10-ish.)

I hope you enjoy the race.

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

CONGRATS ON RUNNING THE RACE!