Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Power of Fall

Ever have one of those days when you're happy for no particular reason? Today happens to be one for me. I woke up earlier than usual to come to work and I was just filled with gratitude and simple happiness for no known reason. It's a blessing to feel this way and although I know the feelings won't last, I hope to live in the moment and savor it!

Maybe this is brought on by the thoughts of new frontiers to explore, new chances to take, new ways to be vulnerable. I am caught up in the excitement of Fall, which is such a wonderful rejeuvenation time.

2 comments:

St. Izzy said...

Autumnal air refreshes;
Crisp, cool, afternoons;
Riotously painted trees.

It's odd that this should be my favorite season. You'd think I'd slip into depression at the coming cold and darkness. But this is my favorite season. I, too, feel unaccountably happy, filled with existential hope.

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

Great to hear your news tonight. We'll keep up the prayers.