Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday Night

So here I sit with a cat upon my lap, and I must say she makes me want to adopt a kitten! My house sitting is going extremely well, and Kitty-liscous and I have become fast friends.

Last night I watched Sahara...it was a good film. I really do love Humphrey Bogart and can't wait to dive into tonight's selection, even though I haven't quite decide what it will be just yet. Either Casablanca or the Maltese Falcon...not quite sure though...

In spite of all the wonderful joy I feel and the relative comfort I am experiencing, there is a special someone out there I am missing tremendously tonight. But for right now, I will bask in the joy of our memories and look forward to the moment I get to see him again.

I think it's time for a dip in the hot tub....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dogwood Dell said...

Looks like you have some spam - or is it a friend?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Edwards said...

You have to watch "The African Queen" and "Treasure of the Sierra Madre." Excellent films, as are the ones you've already watched. I wish we had had the time to enjoy a movie together. :( Next time. And soon.