Monday, August 11, 2008

Beantown Bound!

Only 6 more hours of work (approximately) and then I have 5 glorious days off and a trip to Boston!!! I am so excited to be getting out of DC for a bit and spend time with one of my absolute best friends and favorite people on Earth!

After the escape to Cambridge/Boston, it's back to DC for Friday night then Nauru and some friends are taking me to the beautiful beaches of Delaware!! I've never been to a beach north of Wilmington, North Carolina, so this should be fantastic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun in boston and good luck with the apartment search.

-kili

Anonymous said...

We in Beantown eagerly await your arrival!!!!! See you TOMORROW (I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be saying that)! Love you!
-L

Dogwood Dell said...

Safe travels! Good luck with finding a new place to rest & call home.