Sunday, August 12, 2007

8 Things You've Always Wanted to Know...

Seems that a friend tagged me on this and now I am requested to answer. So, here goes...
"The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tag 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."
1. I was a competitive gymnast for about 10 years growing up. I have LOTS of videos to prove it.

2. I bite my nails ALL THE TIME. It is the nervous/anxiety tick passed down from my mother's mom to my mother and now to me.

3. Growing up, I wanted to be a medical examiner.

4. I have more friends now than I ever have at any other point in my life.

5. I can crack almost any joint in my body (see #1 for explanation of this one!)

6. I hate milk.

7. I am a pleaser.

8. At one point (just about 2 years ago) I had 8 living grandparents. Currently, we're holding at 6.

No comments: