Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Night...

I'm in my new apartment!! It was really sad when L & B finished helping me move my fourteen boxes to my room and then turned to walk out the door! You would have thought we'd never see each other again the way we acted! :) It was so great staying with them and I know that having my own room and them regaining control of their living room are good things, but we had so much fun. I haven't laughed so continuously in a long time....the laughter felt good.

So tonight I barely did anything to make the room feel like "home." I have major purchases to make in the upcoming week (like a bed, a dresser, etc) and can't wait to search through the Scandanavian Designs (which are really smart solutions for small spaces!) next weekend. I have a lot to do, but don't feel the need to have it "perfect" by tomorrow.

I'm quite exhausted, so I think I am going to hit the hay. Tomorrow is a private yoga practice with Elizabeth which I am quite excited about. I'm anxious to enrich and deepen my practice in every way possible. I think it will be a good afternoon.

Well, I am off to bed!

No comments: